Sunday 26 March: Changes to services for engineering work
The following services will run:
- Etihad Campus – Altrincham
- Eccles – Ashton-under-Lyne (via MediaCityUK)
- Manchester Airport – Deansgate-Castlefield (7pm onwards)
- Piccadilly – Bury
- Rochdale – Deansgate-Castlefield (until 7pm)
- Rochdale – East Didsbury (7pm onwards)
If you are travelling on the East Didsbury or Manchester Airport lines before 7pm you can catch a replacement bus service or you can catch a replacement bus service from nearby the tram stop.
The following replacement bus services will run:
- Deansgate-Castlefield – East Didsbury (calling at all stops)
- Deansgate-Castlefield – Manchester Airport (calling at all stops)
Please buy a ticket before boarding replacement buses. These are available from machines on stops or via the get me there app (available from Google Play and Apple App stores). Our staff will be at stops to offer assistance.
We apologise for any inconvenience this essential work may cause.
For more information on Metrolink services visit www.metrolink.co.uk, call Metrolink Customer Services on 0161 205 2000 or follow @MCRMetrolink on Twitter for live travel updates.