The following services will run:
- Altrincham – Etihad Campus
- Bury – Piccadilly
- Eccles via MediaCityUK – Ashton-under-Lyne
- Rochdale via Oldham – Deansgate-Castlefield (until 7pm)
- East Didsbury – Rochdale (7pm onwards)
- Manchester Airport – Deansgate-Castlefield (7pm onwards)
If you are travelling on the East Didsbury or Manchester Airport lines before 7pm you can catch a replacement bus service from nearby the tram stop.
From 8pm, services travelling towards Deansgate-Castlefield will not call at St Peter’s Square to allow for planned paving work to take place.
If you are travelling from St Peter’s Square please make your way to the nearest city centre stop in the direction of your travel.
The following replacement bus services will run:
- East Didsbury – Deansgate-Castlefield (calling at all stops)
- Manchester Airport – Deansgate-Castlefield (calling at all stops)
Please buy a ticket before boarding replacement buses. These are available from machines on stops or via the get me there
app (available from Google Play and Apple App stores). Our staff will be at stops to offer assistance.
We apologise for any inconvenience this essential work may cause.
For more information on Metrolink services visit www.metrolink.co.uk
, call Metrolink Customer Services on 0161 205 2000 or follow @MCRMetrolink
on Twitter for live travel updates.